Do you love to write, create buzz and get things done with style? Are you sick of unfulfilling stories and content that creates more roadblocks than opportunities? Do you have a never ending script about why you upcycle, the latest sustainable practices and have a drawer full of chopsticks at home? ChopValue is THE platform for you to explore and get excited about growing your talent! Bring us your boldness, your metrics driven attitude and that fun, but professional voice to accompany our clients as we want them to experience our brand story.
^and if you feel like this text is written super ESL – then you know why we need you!
- Create authentic and engaging web copy and writing such as landing pages, calls to action and digital marketing ads to increase user engagement and traffic
- Write sales focused copy used in advertising and other promotional campaigns or products, such as brochures, print adverts, billboards, product sheets, presentations, magazines and more.
- Take ownership in all steps of content creation: from initial research, drafts, fact-checking, key-word optimizing, image sourcing to editing and final proofreading
- Manage editorial calendar and write compelling blog posts that educate our customers and follow SEO best practices
- Understanding our key verticals in great detail (restaurants, architect/developers, interior designers, end consumers, B2B, B2C) and establish effective communication channels that can target each specific consumer personas
- Ensure all content is developed within the branding guideline that speak true of our values, philosophy and quality standards.
- Support our external social media agency with content schedules and campaigns that speaks through our brand’s social storytelling voice, but also aligns with current marketing campaigns.
- Provide editorial support to the Creative Director and the internal Sales & Marketing team.
- Run email marketing platforms in their entirety with the ability to identify, build, QA and monitor static and dynamic subscriber list segments using Mailchimp or Klayvio
- Engage and increase our email lists through high-level engagement content
- Manage and direct email marketing platforms, including setting up all automation from not only our landing page opt-ins but also from our Shopify abandoned cart sequences
- Create funnels and understand TOFU, MOFU and BOFU like the back of your hand and know how to drive the right content to each.
- Maintain a current and updated email marketing knowledge, with acute awareness of our client’s industry and/or competitions to understand best practices in driving engagement and opt-ins.
Campaign Execution & Analysis
- Launch, maintain, test, design and multiply on single, automated email campaigns to newsletter & loyal subscriber base
- Contribute to marketing campaigns with a focus to amplifying our digital presence. Eg. press releases, subscriber lists, email templates, contests, flash sales and newsletters.
- Capture leads with dynamic content and effective email marketing software
- Build email campaign journeys from start to finish, including mapping business rules into data logic, flow integration, QA and end-to-end deployment, including the Customer Value Journey;
- Collaborate with E-commerce to manage deployment times, execute multi-variant tests and analyse A/B testing strategy
- Optimize newsletter campaigns for more personalized and relevant marketing content to leverage customer insights and segments
- Partner with Marketing Department in scheduling end-to-end deployment campaigns and deliver email marketing, promotional campaigns and social channels.
Tracking and Reporting
- Understand the underlying data tables in order to execute campaigns accurately
- Manage weekly email health and revenue reporting. Continuously find ways to minimize degradation of lists, shelter unsubscribe rates and increase the effectiveness of e-mails performances.
- Produce analysis of email campaigns to ensure targets are met and staying ahead of constant evolving trends in email marketing
- Present post-campaign analysis demonstrating ROI and implement new email programs
- Improve existing internal processes as well as maintain documentation for all promotional campaigns, ensuring engagement is communicated through key objectives
Social Media Overview
support only, in conjunction with marketing team and community builder.
- Monitor our social media content and mentions on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, Like/Follow/Retweet any relevant pages or restaurant partner content in a timely manner when necessary.
- Build visibility and value through a broad range of perspectives that empowers clients/fans/followers to share their experiences and encourage community growth
- Kickstart meaningful discussions about our impact and our overall brand experience, working in conjunction with social media agency a community builder
- 5+ years of content copywriting, digital marketing or brand management experience at an agency or professional setting
- 3+ Years delivering email marketing campaigns with metrics and analytics in a professional setting.
- Experience with Klayvio or other email automation and sequencing platforms a must.
- Versatile in writing long-form, case studies, whitepapers, infographics or evergreen content
- Proactive, accountable and is keen on the little details
- Excellent narrating ability in both written and verbal, with voracious appetite for learning
- Adaptable to a fast-paced, agile environment with proven ability to manage and prioritize workload under pressure
- Previous SEO/SEM copywriting experience
- Savvy with CMS/Shopify platform
- Clever with a sense of humour, witty and personable that translates into your writing style
ChopValue developed a unique micro factory concept where we recycle, engineer and transform chopsticks into beautiful, functional design products. Just like the diverse type of chopsticks we collect, we have a diverse team of woodworkers, product designers and engineers, all share the common traits of authenticity, curiosity and grit. We want enthusiastic people that can embrace uncertainty and be a problem solver to challenges ahead.
Show us what you would like to contribute to ChopValue by providing samples of your writing style, portfolio or published works to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your submissions; only short-listed candidates will be contacted.